[Elfsea] Jim is in hospital

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 28 20:54:41 PDT 2007

You are both in our thoughts, we hope to see you soon!!

Gerhart, Elspeth, Gavin and Justin

To: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 07:21:00 -0400From: ldyinnes at aol.comSubject: Re: [Elfsea] Jim is in hospital
Thank you everyone. I will let him know.

Innes-----Original Message-----From: Dáire and Druinne -- the Hays Family <daire.druinne at gmail.com>To: Barony of Elfsea <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org>Sent: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 5:36 amSubject: Re: [Elfsea] Jim is in hospital

Let him know we are thinking of him and hope he gets well soon.
Dáire & Druinne