[Elfsea] First Draft Guardsmen ready for review

Donnel Shaw donnel_shaw at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 1 11:05:07 PDT 2007

Some of you may or may not know the first Captain of the Baronial Guards at the first investiture for Elfsea was Lord Jamie Burnside.(Captain) . Along with him was Dragonettie, Tristan, Mad Ivan, and I believe Chris.  Jamie came up with the blue and gold tabards and had a set made for everybody. They marched in with two Halberds and Boar spears he had brought back from Drachenwald. Also, Logan the Smith made spears heads that were donated for the guards to use.  I know I have missed some of the names of the original guardsmen.

I hope this helps with the history pages.