[Elfsea] A&S @ Tourney By the Loch

Deana Covel dmcovel79 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 20:51:45 PDT 2007

Greetings!

  Calling ALL artisans & youth artisans!!

Come, bring your best works out to the Tourney by the
Loch on October 13, 2007.
  Compete for the honor of being the next Champion
Artisan or Youth Champion of Loch Soilleir!!

Adult Artisans - Bring a single piece of your best
work with documentation.
 Please leave a name card on your display so people
will know who's work is presented, and so I can find
you during the event.

Youth Artisans - Bring several pieces of your work.
You can write your documentation ahead of time or
there at the event on a 3x5 note card. Ask Honorable
Lady Willow MacMuireadhagh for more details, she is
hosting the competition.

Prizes Include - for both Adult & Youth:
1) The Honor of being the Loch's Champion.
2) An Original scroll biased on the Duke Jean de
Berry's Petites Book of Hours.
3) A $50 Gift Certificate to Barns & Noble.
& other beautiful things.

   The Youth scroll has calligraphy by Baroness Alys
Durivau.
   The Adult scroll has calligraphy by Mistress Stella
Silvana.
   The illumination and painting are my work.

Visit http://www.modius.org/Guardian.html for more
information.

In Service to the Arts,
  HL Hanna von Dahl