[Elfsea] Storm Roll Call!

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 17 19:10:10 PDT 2008

All safe here, dime sized hail, no real damage....heavy rain and winds.  lotso fun!!!

Gerhart and family

Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 20:54:44 -0500From: daire.druinne at gmail.comTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Elfsea] Storm Roll Call!We got really lucky.  The worst of it went just south of us.  We got some rain and a bit of wind.Hope everyone faired well.Dáire and Druinne
I just paid a neighbor to get rid of somebranches on my front tree. The storm willprobably drop them on my house.I am at work, in a big basement, in downtownDallas.When I get home after midnight, I will see ifanything happened.Crandall, Olde Phart--- eleanor cleavely <whiteoakbard at gmail.com>wrote:

_______________________________________________> Elfsea mailing list> Elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org>http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/elfsea-ansteorra.org"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one shouldafflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably,contentedly, even happily wrong."-John Kenneth Galbraith