[Elfsea] Naalbinding

Kristin Denton vs.dragonsfire at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 10:06:08 PDT 2008

Hi!

  I wanted to learn naalbinding, too, so I tried to take a class last year.
There were too many other people who wanted to learn, so we didn't get
enough one-on-one time. So, I went online to try to find some diagrams or
something. What I found was much better!
 I learned the Oslo stitch last week from an online video (
http://www.myvideo.de/watch/96171/Der_Oslostich_ein_Nadelbindelehrgang). It
is in German, but if you turn off the sound, you can learn just from
watching her do it. There are also some other videos of more stitches linked
off this site.

Hope this helps you!

Catan