[Elfsea] HELP NEEDED! Job opening.

Faelan Caimbeul faelancaimbeul at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 07:01:58 PDT 2008

HELP! We're desperately in need of two people to fill our part time
positions over the weekend. We need people with at least a basic
understanding of networks and/or computers to work security and do a
little basic cabling. Training is provided, pays $17.50 per hour, two 12
hour shifts for 24 hours a week in Irving by the stadium. Easy work,
great for students. If you're interested, or you know someone who might
be, please call  Bill Shirley at (972) 721-9800 and tell him you're
interested in the TECHNOGUARD position at Verizon right away!

Thanks!

--
Faelan Caimbeul
MKA Chris Fisher

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security."

			Ben Franklin