[Elfsea] Results from Wiesenfeuer Baronial - What a fun event!

Lady Pendarvis ladypendarvis at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 20 13:41:56 PDT 2008

It is with great pride that I announce to the populace of Elfsea that my
love, Don Dyrke Stanley, is the new Rapier champion of Wiesenfeuer. Sir
Burke is the new chivalric Champion, and thus is the only chivalric champion
to hold the title three times. His Lady Genevieve, off to her studies in the
Midrealm, was unable to attend but was very happy to hear the news.

It was a very fun day. I enjoyed watching the heavy fighting while heralding
the lists. Sir Hraffen made an excellent showing in the lists as well. It
was a fun day!

Newly back from enjoying the North,

Lady Elisabeth Pendarvis

  _____

It has removed 12063 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com/len>  for free now!