[Elfsea] Naalbinding

Catrin ferch Maelgwn ladycatrin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 15:34:26 PDT 2008

Greetings all!

Apologies for the bandwidth--I intended to put this out to the Ansteorran
textiles list, but it doesn't appear to be very active anymore.

I am interested in learning naalbinding, and it seems to be something that's
best learned from another person.  Is there anyone in the Elfsea/Steppes
area who is knowledgeable and willing to teach a complete beginner?  Barring
that, I'll keep my finger's crossed for a class at King's College... :)  I
would appreciate hearing from anyone who can offer some information.

Thank you,
Catrin ferch Maelgwn