[Elfsea] Baronial Pavillion Sideboard for Crown

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 3 08:56:25 PDT 2008

I get to go, I will bring a meat n cheese tray with crackers (and possibly more assorted stuff).

Thanks,Elspeth

Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 07:57:06 -0700From: alexsandraeryn at yahoo.comTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Elfsea] Baronial Pavillion Sideboard for Crown
I have only recieved three responses to the request for sideboard items for the Baronial Pavillion for Crown (only two thinking days remain...)

Possibilities for people who are not cooking (or prefer nibbling)...

Cured meat (sausage or pepperioni - sliced for table temperature service)
Cheese
Fruit (fresh or dried)
Interesting butters (with herbs or honey)
Serving size bread - the more varieties the better
Sweets
Fruit Juice

I have one confirmation for cornbread - to entice HRM to visit...

I am bringing bread (I think wheat) cheese, honey and basalmic vinigar

What else do you have a hankering for and will you bring it to share?

 al AERYN  Pavilion hostess by Appointment to HE Elfsea