[Elfsea] WEDNESDAY Rapier Practice

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Wed Apr 2 12:39:48 PDT 2008

During the March hiatus I received only a few comments about a possible
new day or location for a middle of the week practice.  However, a
couple I did receive requested that practice stay on Wednesday.

So, for the time being, we will resume rapier practice and it will
remain on Wednesday night at Bedford Boys Ranch at 7:00

HOWEVER, we will be moving, from the back parking lot to the PAVILION
ACROSS FROM THE REC CENTER near the front entrance.  This with the same
site where HRM Valeria's Queen's Champion was held in spring of 2006.
The pavilion is lighted and has several picnic tables where we can keep
our gear up off the ground, and there is a large open space where we can
fight sheltered from the weather.

See you all there tonight.

Alaric

Elfsea Rapier Marshal