[Elfsea] Crown Tournament Gate

Miss Pict lady_pict2 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 4 18:27:05 PDT 2008

Hi,

i am sure you are already at the event. Even so when i get on site Saturday I will see if you still need gate people.

janie Dragonsfire Tor

From: dgvarble at yahoo.comTo: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 20:52:59 -0500Subject: [Elfsea] Crown Tournament Gate

Reminder Crown Tournament is only 9 days away.

Volunteers are needed for gate.  Gate opens at 5pm Friday until 11pm.  Saturday opens at 7am and closes when we run out of volunteers.

The more volunteers, the better. Lots of good shifts still available.  Work with a friend, sign up together.

Sign up early for the best shifts!

Friday 5 -7 pm
            1.
            2.