[Elfsea] Smu Demo

Jessica Smith jasiwolf at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 08:50:03 PDT 2008

Greetings!
I'm excited you've heard the plea and stood up to the plate! We will be
doing a small demo table at the medieval faire for SMU.
Do not think that I have too many people for this demo. We can still use
more people. The idea is to host a table but I would like to see there be
enough people for theire to be wanderers - bards to sing and draw attention,
fighters to stomp around and do stick. Lets have fun with this - its 4 hours
- lets make it eventful.
Contact me if you would like to participate.
Word Fame for those who answered the call quickest!
Don Duncan will be out there making money
Honorable Lady Saqra will be out there to show some of the artisan things
off.
Her Excellency, Kathrine will have a tent (if possible) for shade and
provide us with her royal presence.
Quill will be there to entice his fellow students with his barding.

I will be there to get names and contact information and give out flyers.

Please please please contact me and let me know that you will be
participating!
Yours in Service to the Dream,
Vyolante de Oporto
Steppes Hospitaler