[Elfsea] Baronial Pavillion Sideboard

Sandra Geil alexsandraeryn at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 6 15:56:27 PDT 2008

Thank you to all who brought food enough for the board to groan...
  (and no green bean casserole in sight)

  Mara - who brought food, helped set up and hold down the fort
  Hanna, Elspeth, Crandall and the gracious lady with the fantastic chutney (who should knock me on the head so I will remember her name when next she introduces herself) for sharing food even though I am not sure they all ate.

  With apologies and thanks to any I missed  (I need to acquire one of those lovely little books for writing lists to stow in my work basket)

  Merci Mille Fois
  al AERYN