[Elfsea] Business Meeting Next Monday

Ascelyn of Glentewrde aislyn_glynwyrd_fen at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 15 06:45:24 PDT 2008

Greetings Good Gentles of Elfsea and our fair neighbors! Next Monday, April, 21st, the Elfsea Business Meeting will be held atLord Kensing Von Morgarten's home located at 3901 Brookgate Court, Arlington, TX76016. We will start at 7:30 pm. You can get a map at:

http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=m&lat=32.684675&lon=-97.208019&zoom=17&q1=3901%2520Brookgate%2520Court%252C%2520Arlington%252C%2520TX%252076016

Remember, EVERYONE is welcome to attend. Should you have any problemsfinding us or have any questions, please feel free to contact me at469-556-2299.
Yours In Service, Ascelyn of Glentewrde Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea & Central Regional Missile Marshal Per bend Sinister Gules and Or, a Unicorn Argent and a Rose Proper