[Elfsea] Elfsea/DFT Populace Next Monday

Ascelyn of Glentewrde aislyn_glynwyrd_fen at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 22 10:26:55 PDT 2008

Oyea, Oyea, Oyea!!
The Populace Meeting of the Barony of Elfsea will be held on Monday, April  28th, 7:00 pm, at the Coors Distribution Plant, Hospitality Room located at 2550 McMillan Pkwy, Ft Worth, 76137 (I-35 and Meachum Blvd.).
A map can be found here: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&addtohistory=&address=2550%20Mcmillian%20Pkwy&city=Fort%20Worth&state=TX&zipcode=76137%2d5001&country=US&geodiff=1
Court will be held and garb is encouraged but not required. Many important items will be announced, upcoming events will be discussed and even some business might be brought up. This is an excellent opportunity to visit with old friends and meet new ones. Bring your projects, bring your stories and certainly bring your passion for our game! So please, come join us at our monthly gatherings and let your voice be heard!
I hope to see you all there!
Yours In Service, Ascelyn of Glentewrde Seneschal
Per bend Sinister Gules and Or, a Unicorn Argent and a Rose Proper