[Elfsea] FW: Daniel O'Ceileachair, Archery Marshal

Daniel Foster lorddaniel50 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 3 16:43:14 PDT 2008

To all,

  My apology for the misspelling of pneumonia, for the drugs the hospital is given me is truly "phenomenal"...... It is true that humor does help to heal ones ills. I thank everyone for their good cheer, get well soon and the you tube from DFT (that was fun) and will return soon.

  Many thanks to everyone,
  Lord Daniel and Lady Elayne O'Ceileachair

Ascelyn of Glentewrde <aislyn_glynwyrd_fen at hotmail.com> wrote:
      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    "phenomena" yeah, ok, try to use your imagination, that was supposed to be pneunmonia.

  Ascelyn