[Elfsea] Storm Roll Call!

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 17 18:46:21 PDT 2008

I just paid a neighbor to get rid of some
branches on my front tree. The storm will
probably drop them on my house.
I am at work, in a big basement, in downtown
Dallas.
When I get home after midnight, I will see if
anything happened.

Crandall, Olde Phart

--- eleanor cleavely <whiteoakbard at gmail.com>