[Elfsea] Springfaire

Daniel Foster lorddaniel50 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 20 07:57:23 PDT 2008

Lady Genevieve,

  Please send my your phone number or call me.

  Thanks,
  Lord Daniel

Jenn Kostal <ladygenevieve at gmail.com> wrote:
  Greetings Elfsea,

I am throwing myself on the anvil of "first time autocrat". In going
through my list of "to be done", I realized I do not have a person who
has volunteered to run waterbearing. Is there someone who would be
willing to step up and do this?

Also, what has the barony used in the past as a truck or trailer for
load in for equipment (tents, tables, list field, waterbearing stuff).
If someone has a truck/trailer they normally volunteer and would be
willing to do so again please let me know.

Once we have a trailer to load into, I would like to coordinate a load
in at the shed (permitting I can get access to said shed) on Thursday
night May 1st. Many hands make light work so anyone who is able and
willing to help load in I would really really appricate it.

Thank you so much!
Genevieve
Event Steward for Springfaire 2008

--
The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.