[Elfsea] Daniel O'Ceileachair, Archery Marshal

Ascelyn of Glentewrde aislyn_glynwyrd_fen at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 3 13:27:10 PDT 2008

I would like to let everyone know that our Baronial Archery Marshal, Daniel O'Ceileachair, has been very ill recently. He was taken to Baylor All Saints ER on 8th Ave Fort Worth Tuesday morning at 6:30 am.

He has been diagnosed with double phenomena, however, after many breathing treatments he is doing little better. He will remain in the hospital till Sunday or Monday.
Let's keep him in our thoughts and send our hopes for a speedy recovery.
Yours In Service, Ascelyn of Glentewrde Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea & Central Regional Missile Marshal Per bend Sinister Gules and Or, a Unicorn Argent and a Rose Proper