[Elfsea] [Steppes] Vigil/Reception foods

alkudsi at aol.com alkudsi at aol.com
Tue Apr 8 10:45:30 PDT 2008

Gunther,

It would be a pleasure to make something to honor you on this occasion. Since alcohol seems covered, would you like some of my Middle Eastern peppermint drink, or some of my ME candy?? I've come up with some variations on the basic hulwa recipe that COULD be period but definitely ARE tasty! Or even both?

Saqra