[Elfsea] Recepti/Vigil food meeting tonight!

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 21 10:27:38 PDT 2008

Just a reminder that we'll be opening our house and library and
brains for a gathering for anyone who wants to talk about
food to bring to the Recipti/Vigil for Sir Hrafn and me.
This is not a requirement to bring anything, but I'll be talking
about foods that work on a buffet and we'll be researching
some period dishes you can try.

I'll order pizza or whatever so you can have dinner as well.
Bring what you would like to drink.

Time is around 7:30 at our place.
Elizabeth will post directions because she is better at it than I
am.

Gunthar