[Elfsea] Looking for staff maker

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 11 06:57:16 PDT 2008

Sent to the list just because I think everyone should know the creator of the Lughnasad Bardic Raffle staffs.

The Bardic staffs were crafted by the very talented Lord Terrence adte Syke. I wish I could take credit for coming up with the Bardic Raffle idea but alas it was also his idea. As Terrence was going to be busy on Saturday with autocratting duties he asked if I would listen to the bards for him and hand out the raffle tickets. I had a wonderful time and it was my honor to sit and be entertained by the wonderful Bards of Ansteorra. And entertained I was...holding my sides from laughter to wiping tears from my eyes!!

*¨¨*:.(¯`'.¸ Dana ¸.'´¯) .:*¨¨*

  Eleanor wrote:
  Good morning!

  I am in search of the gentle who crafted Baroness Dana's three Bardic Raffle staffs. I would love to speak to you about a commission. Please contact me offlist at your earliest convenience! Also, would someone please be so kind as to cross-post this to Loch Ruadh, just in case?

  Thanks!

  Tired but happy...Lughansad was FUN!
  Eleanor Cleavely

  --
  "Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
  take honor from me and my life is done."

  Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

  Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little