[Elfsea] Historian report!!!

Miss M Brow starstruck503 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 23 08:09:27 PDT 2008

Lady Eleanor,
I am looking forward to hearing the stories of our history.  Being from another kingdom, I know precious little of Ansteorra's and Elfsea's history, and there is a dearth of available information to research (yep, I've poked around online looking for info about the illustrious history of Elfsea and Ansteorra).

Please let me know as you start getting the stories together, and if I can help in any way I would be glad to.

Hugs, Rua

Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 08:55:17 -0500From: whiteoakbard at gmail.comTo: alexsandraeryn at yahoo.com; elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: [Elfsea] Historian report!!! Re: Still looking for officer reports...
(Sorry, Aeryn! I just found out I was given the historian's office! So...here's my report! E)Greetings and salutations from Lady Eleanor Cleavely, brand spanking new Elfsea Historian!As far as I know, we still have history! I am looking forward to working as your historian, and starting a few projects. As soon as I have those details hashed out, I will let you all know. Some of those projects include scanning older baronial photos into a database, creating more photo albums, and gathering stories of when we were young as a barony.If you have any baronial history items, stories, pictures, etc, please do not hesitate to contact me. Also, if you are in contact with the most recent Historian, please email me so I can get with them. Thanks!Ever in service with a song and a smile,Lady Eleanor CleavelyElfsea HistorianBard of Elfsea