[Elfsea] If you are not going to Lughnasad.....

Jhan Knebel rixende at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 10:11:46 PDT 2008

Greetings friends,

Due to the heat and my "delicate" condition, I will be unable to attend
Lughnasad.  As such, I will be working on the prizes for our stepping down
Champions this Saturday. If you are interested in assisting and are not
attending Lughnasad, please consider coming over and assisting. It's a great
way to learn how to make silk banners!

Rixende and Tomas's home
2017 Chattanooga Dr
Bedford, TX 76022
rixende at gmail.com

Starting at 10 am, going until 5 pm. (I have another commitment that
evening, so we will not have a bbq that evening, but I think a good potluck
would be fun for lunch.)

In Service,
Rixende

--
Honorable Lady Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Central Region Rapier Marshal