[Elfsea] Defender Volunteers

Dale, Jennifer DaleJ at autonation.com
Mon Aug 11 09:26:43 PDT 2008

Hi Everyone

As you know Defender is coming upon us rather quickly. We have a lot of wonderful things planned. Along with our Rapier, Chivalric and Archery Competitions we will be having a Torchlight Tourney, Hafla and Dinner at the Lystfield. There will be a Bardic Competition on Friday night and a Heraldic display on Saturday. The Heraldic display relies on all of you. Bring out your banners and decorate the lystfield. Show your devices! We don't have the Hall for this event, so please come prepared for a  little warm weather.

Please visit the website for specific information: http://sca.elfsea.defender.angelfire.com/

If you would like to volunteer for a shift at Gate please contact  His Excellency Armand Dragonetti at dragonetti at generich.com
If you want to volunteer for Security and/or Set up and Tear down please contact Master Richard at fairbourne at sbcglobal.net
If you would like to reserve Lystfield space (going to Baronies, then Households and other groups, then finally individuals) please contact Megan Henderson (our Co-Autocrat) at gs_gem at yahoo.com
If you would like to participate in the Hafla please contact Toryn Sevenstiches.
If you would like to volunteer for Waterbearing please let me know. As of yet we will still be able to have waterbearers for Defender as a decision will not be made until October. So please email me if you want to be our coordinator.

Thank you
Giliana, your Defender Autocrat

Jennifer Dale

CONFIDENTIAL: This electronic mail (including any attachments) may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or
otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its
intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic
email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other
than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately by
reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please
then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its
entirety. Thank you.