[Elfsea] Looking for a Historian of sorts?

Xue XianXian angelinblackink at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 2 13:10:56 PDT 2008

Ni Hao,

I hope you all find each other in good spirits and health this day.  I am searching for anyone
who could help me do some research about the history of our beloved barony.  I'm planning
a piece like unto my Elfsea Drinking Song but with a more serious theme.  I plan to filk
Bob's "Song for Woody" (Song for Elfsea) once I have enough information.  I was told that
Master Darius of the Bells was our baronial historian though I have no way to contact him.
If I have been told wrong, please forgive my ignorance and point me in the correct direction.
If he is indeed the historian then I beg of you, the populous of grand Elfsea, to aid me in
finding our wayward scholar of baronial history.  I thank you and will trouble you no longer
just now.

Peace and Enlightenment to you all.

In Service to the Dream,

Yu Xue XianXian