[Elfsea] Pennsic Photos

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sun Aug 17 19:37:59 PDT 2008

With all the catching up on things and some problems with Flickr, I finally
got the pictures loaded. Mostly people with a few battle pictures. The only
battle I was near this year I Marshaled. We listened to wonderful bardic
several times a day, visited with people we (or at least I) had not taken
time to know previously, helped with First Aid and CPR training classes,
actually took several classes, did laundry (twice), did hundreds of armor
and weapons inspections, Marshaled one battle, and joined many others in
supporting Arkell's really good chili night. Pyro took many, many classes,
visited the hospital (ask her for the story sometime), and did her usual
service. We both took pictures. Oh, and we both contributed to the many and
varied merchants to our benefit.

As usual, you are free to use our pictures without modification for any
non-commercial use with attribution. We have higher resolution, RAW format
versions if you want a nicer print or want us to clean up or modify it. Just
email us. Most of these have little, if any, clean up done. We can do quite
a lot with the tools we have and RAW format pictures, so feel free to ask.

We also welcome comments. If you know the people in a picture, give us their
names. If you like the picture tell us. If you would like to see different
kinds of pictures in the future, send us an email.

Go to the following address to access these and other photos Pyro and I have
posted.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/sets/

In service,

Caelin on Andrede

P.S. Another person in our camp has posted some really good photos to Flickr
and many of them are from the battles. Since he is the spouse of the
Princess of the East (but not the Prince), you might expect an Eastern bias
in the pictures, but I think you will enjoy them as I did. Contact him if
you want to use his pictures as I don't have any rights to any of his work.

Go to the following address and select the Pennsic SXXVII set.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/47368232@N00