[Elfsea] Glaslyn Artisan

Colleen O'Kelly / Keally ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 10:28:03 PDT 2008

                         Canton of Glaslyn

                       ---------------------------------

Glaslyn's Artisan of the Flame

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Transport Workers Union

Golden Triangle Drive

Fort Worth TX 76177

(For Directions See Below)

Good Gentles!

We invite you all to join the Canton of Glaslyn on Saturday,

September 6, 2008 as we choose our artisan champions for the

next year. We will be naming our Artisan of the Flame and our men

folk will be choosing a Keeper of the Flame for the Arts. Body of

work with 3 to 5 entries, documentation required.

There will be a novice competition for skills that a gentle has

learned in the last year. No documentation required for the novice

competition.

If you are interested in teaching a class please contact Lady Cyrilla at ladycyrilla at yahoo.com

Classes included so far are:

Classes to follow

The site opens at 10:00 am and closes at 7:00 pm

Site fees will be $5.00 (Gentles over 13) Free (12 and under)

Checks to be made out to SCA, Inc. / Canton of Glaslyn. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. They may also attend with a 21 year or older adult with a signed and notarized Minor Event Waiver Form from the parents or legal guardian.

Pets not allowed.

Evening feast is pot-luck. Please contact ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com

with your contributions.

If you have any questions or have special needs, feel free to contact the Steward.

Steward:

Lady Cyrilla

Mka: Sheri Cullum

Email: ladycyrilla at yahoo.com
  Phone: 940-799-7226

Food:

Lady Colleen O'Kelly

mka: Keally Howell

Email: ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com

Phone: 940-597-2326

                  Directions to Site:

Make your best way to I-35W. Take exit 64 at Golden Triangle Blvd.

Follow signs on the service road. The site is on the right, behind

the *** store.

***We would like to caution all who will attend this event. The

site is located behind an adult only store. A very large 3X sign

can be seen from the main road.