[Elfsea] Historian report!!! Re: Still looking for officer reports...

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 06:55:17 PDT 2008

(Sorry, Aeryn! I just found out I was given the historian's office!
So...here's my report! E)

Greetings and salutations from Lady Eleanor Cleavely, brand spanking new
Elfsea Historian!

As far as I know, we still have history! I am looking forward to working as
your historian, and starting a few projects. As soon as I have those details
hashed out, I will let you all know. Some of those projects include scanning
older baronial photos into a database, creating more photo albums, and
gathering stories of when we were young as a barony.

If you have any baronial history items, stories, pictures, etc, please do
not hesitate to contact me. Also, if you are in contact with the most recent
Historian, please email me so I can get with them. Thanks!

Ever in service with a song and a smile,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Elfsea Historian
Bard of Elfsea

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 10:41 PM, Sandra Geil <alexsandraeryn at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Thank you for reports received
>
> Exchequer (remember to send the new contact info?)
> Rapier Marshall
> Minister of Arts and Sciences
> Trolls
>
> Thank you for articles
> Voice Heraldry primer
> Diapering Patterns
>
> I need the other reports please
>
> al AERYN

"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."
--William Shakespeare

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little