[Elfsea] OT: MOVING SALE

Judie Willey littledragon0861 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 05:47:00 PDT 2008

Greetings and excuse the cross post. as you may be aware we are moving and
trying to lighten our load. we are having a moving sale 8/30/08. 9-4

several people have contacted me re items on the list below. Ifyou are still
interested, please email me tonight, and be pepared to pick up items
tomorrow. If I do not hear from you, the items WILL be put out for the
sale.Pre-Moving Sale

Washer and Dryer, less than 1 year old, $500.00 for both or $250 each (price
not negotiable)
2 Chests of Drawers:  4-drawers, $35.00 each
Antique typewriter, works, $65.00

Office Desk, $50.00
Antique Movie Projector, works, $75.00
Kitchen table and chairs (4) $50.00
Small (seats 4) dining table, $25.00
Wicker Knick-Knack shelves with glass shelves $30.00
Small 4 shelf bookcase $25.
Assorted 75 rpm records, in excellent condition   as a lot item, includes
storage hassock $30.00
6 person dome tent, $30.00
2 air mattresses $15.00 ea
Collectable Porcelain dolls $15.00 each
Limited Edition Marie Osmond Collectable Doll, "Got Milk?" $150.00
Assorted 33 1/3 record albums $1.00 each
Assorted books, hardbacks $2.00, paperbacks $1.00 each
Cookbooks $5.00 each

assorted scuba/dive gear ...prices vary
972-805-6017
Please no phone calls asking what records are available...I don't have a
list. Please do not email asking for photos of items.
1529 Bosque Dr
Garland TX 75050
off Buckingham and Pleasant Valley

thank you