[Elfsea] assistance

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sat Aug 30 13:43:10 PDT 2008

We are cleaning out our part of the shed (it is now empty and the yard is
full) and the garage (oh my god) and whatever else we can accomplish during
this long weekend. I have been looking for my pressure washer and I assume I
loaned it out to someone, though I cannot remember who. If it was you, could
you please call me at 214.850.1558 and either arrange to bring it back or
have us pick it up? We need to wash everything before we put it back. It has
been more work than this optimistic soul imagined especially in the heat. If
anyone wants to help, we will furnish drinks (including beer), pizza,
fellowship, and whatever else makes sense.

BTW, we have a lot of stuff that we don't really have the room to store and
we don't use a lot, so we will be giving it away (or for some of it throwing
it away). If you will come help us clear it out, you can have it. Old
computers (still worked when put in the garage in most cases, but some are
just for parts). A working, but very old laser printer. Scraps of wood.
Folding outdoor chairs in medium to good shape. If you see something you
want, you may be able to talk us out of it.

When we get through we want all the camping stuff in the shed. The first
garage element will be a working jewelry shop with spin casters, vulanizer,
kilns, etc. The second car garage will be a woodworking shop with table saw,
band saw, drill press, routers, and lots of other stuff. The last car garage
will be restaurant stuff along the wall and open space for the woodworking
to use. Imagine being able to use the space!

Probably not this weekend unless a bunch of people show up and want to help,
but the shed needs a new roof. I don't know why the old one only lasted a
few years, but the new one would be better made.

In service,

Caelin on Andrede