[Elfsea] Elfsea Defender Setup and Tear down

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Mon Aug 11 09:03:45 PDT 2008

Elfsea Defender is only 47 days away! I am this years Setup and Tear
down coordinator. I am looking for a few good men or women to help with
Site setup and Tear down. If you are such a person, please email me!
There will be some special benefits to those that sign up and and help
with Setup and Tear down this year. I look forward to hearing from you!

Master Richard Fairbourne

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you. Aetna