[Elfsea] [Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Mon Aug 11 20:35:35 PDT 2008

I would like to thank everyone who had a hand in making Lughnasad a Great event.

I would like to thank the officers, Social Leaders, membership and especially the autocrats and crew.

I would like to thank Loch Ruadh in sending us a special invitation. It was beautiful   I also would like to thank Baroness Ameline for inviting me and my fool to the nobles' luncheon. Her kind offer touched me greatly.

The Arts and Science was wonderful but I would like to know who did what work so if you could tell me I will be pleased. I forgot to give out Largess and would like to give some out
I like  the Light green beads . I think that was the Baroness of Elfsea and the  goblet covers and the necklaces on the cone. I was very impressed by their displays.
I think that was the Oops that caught my eye.

I would like to know who did the cordials and the Black work these pieces  were wonderful.
I loved the pelican carving and would like to know the artist. That really impressed me.
Also I was given a small piece of embroidery and it was wonderful. I would like to know who was the artist.

The Bardic was great and the music was wonderful. It is hard for a humble story teller to compete against voices that would rival the Angels.

I was greatly honored because two gentles allowed to Patron them. Lord Robert from Namron allowed me to become one of his many patrons.

Lady Xain agreed to become my jester for the next year and she started out her tenure by making fun of Me. This is proper because the purpose of a Fool is to hold a mirror to our faults. Apparently I do talk to long.

I am sorry I couldn't stay for the evening fun but my health gave out.

Thank you one and all for a wonderful day.
Duchess Willow de Wisp