[Elfsea] SCA demo at Arlington Public Library

Dale, Jennifer DaleJ at autonation.com
Fri Aug 15 09:34:46 PDT 2008

I believe business meeting is back to Mondays and this time it will be at Their Excellencies

Jennifer Dale

CONFIDENTIAL: This electronic mail (including any attachments) may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or
otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its
intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic
email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other
than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify us immediately by
reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please
then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its
entirety. Thank you.