[Elfsea] Defender - business meeting

Dale, Jennifer DaleJ at autonation.com
Mon Aug 18 08:56:39 PDT 2008

replied privately.

Jennifer Dale
-----Original Message-----
From: elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org [mailto:elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org]On Behalf Of Ascelyn of Glentewrde
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2008 10:50 AM
To: Barony of Elfsea
Subject: Re: [Elfsea] Defender - business meeting

Jennifer,

What was the decision regarding the Wine and Cheese? Hafla or Ladies pavilion?

Yours In Service,

HLy Ascelyn of Glentewrde
Per bend Sinister Gules and Or, a Unicorn Argent and a Rose Proper

  _____

Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 11:42:33 -0400
From: DaleJ at autonation.com
To: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: [Elfsea] Defender - business meeting

I will not be able to attend business meeting tonight as I have to work late. Here is an update on Defender
We still need the following organizers:
Waterbearer
CIC
Minister of Children (must have already passed background check)
Merchant Coordinator
Volunteers are needed for:
Gate - Please contact His Excellency Armand Dragonetti
Security and Setup/teardown - Please contact Master Richard Fairbourn
Anything else...either myself or Megan Flower del Wall (my co-autocrat)
The list field is by reservation only, so please send your requirements/requests to Megan.
There will still be a Hafla, Torchlight Tourney, and Dinner at the List field along with other regular activities.
Site opens at 5pm Friday. No space will be reserved or personal pavilions will be set up before this time. If you are helping to set up and are on site early, you will not be able to reserve space or set up until it is either 5pm or the autocrat says we are done setting up (which ever happens first). All those available to help us set up should plan on being to site by 2pm.
Shed loading will take place Thursday the 25th at about 7pm.
If you have donations for the gate raffle basket, please bring to populace on the 25th and give to myself or Megan.
Thank you
Giliana
Jennifer Dale

  _____

CONFIDENTIAL: This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.