[Elfsea] Fwd: [Steppes] Bake Sale for Travel Fund!-Steppes Artisan

Regan Caimbeul regan.caimbeul at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 07:57:57 PDT 2008

Respectfully forwarded by request.

Regan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Esther <reese_esther at yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 9:32 PM
Subject: [Steppes] Bake Sale for Travel Fund!
To: steppes at ansteorra.org, Ansteorran Bardic list <bards at lists.ansteorra.org

For those of you without ponies to lay at His Royal Higness's regal tootsies
-- and even for those who do -- a bake sale will be held at Artisan, all
monies collected to be handed over to go to TRHs to help cover expenses in
their reign. This is not an official thing, but the Steward has graciously
given us an unofficial corner.

If you would like to help by donating goodies, please contact me off list,
or call me at 972 535 8485 (that's the voice mail I check).

For those of you going to Artisan, there will be a table of baked goods, and
some savory, protein items, too, as well as coffee with all the Good Stuff
to add to it.

Thanks everyone! And feel free to forward this any lists you deem
appropriate!

In Happy Service,

HL Emma Haldan

If everything happened when and how we wanted, then nothing would be worth
waiting for...