[Elfsea] Passing of Fury - Forwarded as Requested

Brandy Merrell brandyrose5 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 15 03:10:34 PDT 2008

Dear friends,
I know that many of us knew this man, and most of us called him friend, if not brother. Our Household will never be the same, and the Kingdom bears a great loss. I weep for, and with my son, Phalen, for our loss.
I am saddened to bear the news that last night ( August 13, 2008) at around 10:00, Mark Steven Benton, also known as Fury Ban MacMorn died. He was suffering from complications of Cirrhosis and Hepatitis C. His son Phalen and his mother were with him at the hospital in Hawaii when he died, and he passed quietly with little or no suffering. I know that this may come as a shock to many, as most of us were unaware of the severity of his disease process, but that was his wish. Phalen is currently taking care of the many arrangements that must be done and he has asked that any correspondence please be sent to me for the time being. I will pass them on when he is better able to read and/or answer them. If you wish to call me for any other information, my cell is 817-874-1383.
This crazy, wild, lovable, man was a friend to many and our Kingdom, nay our world will be a little sadder for his loss. If you can, on the full moon step out and send up a howl for Wolfstar's fallen brother and the son he left behind.

In service,
HL Elanor O'Ruark of House Wolfstar
aka GreenBard
mka Beth Wolff