[Elfsea] 12th Night (was: TransSiberian Orchestra)

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Tue Dec 2 10:27:32 PST 2008

Hopefully he will clarify.  i was just going off the information on the website ( See http://www.timelessbeads.net/12thNight2009/costs.htm quick before it ias changed :-) ), but there appears to be a discrepancy between that, ACCEPS and what already has been published in the BlackStar.  At this point I am sure he is the only one that can say what is actually correct.

Alasdair