[Elfsea] !2th night Question

Emma Haldan emma.haldan at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 20:48:11 PST 2008

I believe that they Stewards have said that there will be a very few feasts
available at the door, but because of the very cool feast idea they are
doing, they had to wrap up the feasts registration earlier. I don't know if
they are taking a waiting list or not.

And the answer is YES, there will be seating for those of us who aren't
partaking of the feast. The door tickets are the being used as the base for
the estimate for tables and chairs at the event. Being a bear of very little
brain at times, the Stewards were kind enough to explain that to me. :-)

Emma Haldan