[Elfsea] Newest Ansteorran

Thora Olafsdottir thora_olafsdottir at att.net
Sun Dec 21 06:14:14 PST 2008

Congratulations and God bless you all!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Thora O.

________________________________
From: Tomas Niallagain <siortomas at gmail.com>
To: "Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>; Barony of Elfsea <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org>; steppes at lists.ansteorra.org; Barony Bordermarch <bordermarch at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 7:04:50 PM
Subject: [Elfsea] Newest Ansteorran

Greetings unto all of you, this holiday season.

    As many of you may have heard my lady Rixende and I have had Christmas come a little early this year. We would like to thank all of you who sent us well wishes as we brought into Ansteorra her newest citizen, Elyse Marie is a very healthy 5lb 11 oz baby girl.  She is 19.5 inches long and is doing wonderful.  Mother is doing well, as she is truly an amazon "wonder woman", she gave birth naturally at 6:38 pm the 16th of December.  Being the silly man that I am I promptly sang her happy birthday, no it was not the dirge version. She will be making her 1st SCA event at the Central Regional 12th Night. If you would like to view the first images done by the finest artisens I could find at the time,  they are posted at:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/rixende/sets/72157611301427551/    .

Proud parents,

Rixende and Tomas