[Elfsea] TransSiberian Orchestra

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Dec 1 17:41:47 PST 2008

TSO will be in Dallas on Jan 3, 2009 (Saturday). I have organized a group
buy in the past, but will not be able to do so this year. If someone else
wants to jump in, I'd welcome that. You can either buy and get reimbursed or
you can ask for advance payment and then buy the tickets. Or we can agree on
a time (I'm suggest  the 8PM concert) and meet there. We have gone early on
the train system, eaten in the West End, then the concert and back. The
Train is under $5 for a round trip from the mid cities and Fort Worth.

This year they have a whole new program and a new CD to go with it! I intend
to go even though I won't be the organizer.  It should be a great way to
bring in the new year.

http://www.trans-siberian.com/index-main.php is their website.

Any takers? We need to get our reservations in pretty soon.

Caelin on Andrede