[Elfsea] wInterkingdom (A day of classes)

Amelia Johnston amelia.buckner at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 5 03:52:20 PST 2008

Just thought I would let everyone know/remind those that do know, that next weekend (Dec. 13th) is wInterkingdom in the fair barony of Northkeep. This event is a day full of classes! While it is not a camping event, I would encourage all who have the ability to try to get to this event. Tons of fun! Maybe even come home with ideas for a quick entry for Kingdom A&S. See everyone soon. Ælfwyn

From: Klfrench1023 at aol.comDate: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 13:58:01 -0400To: loch-ruadh at lists.ansteorra.orgCC: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: [Elfsea] Check out Mammen Embroidery
Mammen Embroidery