[Elfsea] problem with alianorra

Miss M Brow starstruck503 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 8 11:27:25 PST 2008

Hi, Caelin,

I am having a problem getting my trailer back from Alianorra.  She feels I should reimburse her for the wheel and tire she ruined and will not bring back the trailer unless I agree to pay her $150.  I am not sure how to proceed with this.  I would prefer not to take this to court to get my trailer back, and I am hoping that you might be able to act as an intermediary in this.  I am sorry to involve you in it, but I have had a few people tell me that you at least need to know what is going on since you are her Pelican.

She is not answering my emails to her, and I am too upset over this to call her on her cell phone and talk to her about it.  It is my contention she ruined it by driving it recklessly (between 70 and 80, fully loaded, in spite of my asking her to slow down, and also talking on the phone while driving).  When the tire blew out, I had just gotten off the phone with her asking her to pull over as I could see there was something wrong, and she would not pull over, claiming the problem was "wind-shear" this was maybe the third time I had mentioned she was going too fast and she wouldn't listen.  I don't feel like I owe her anything, but I did offer to pay for half (since the tire *could* have gotten a nail or something), which was promptly rejected by her.

I sent her an email last Sunday asking if I was reading her correctly that she would not return the trailer unless I agreed to pay for the tire and rim.  I sent her another email today asking if she would please give me an answer.  I have heard nothing from her since my response which indicated I was unwilling to assume the burden of responsibility for what she did.  Her last email to me was 11 days ago.

Please help?  Thanks.  I am copying my last email to her, and pasting it below:

returning the trailer, paying for tire/rim‏