[Elfsea] What is the Misrule Missive?

Sandra Geil alexsandraeryn at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 10 13:10:12 PST 2008

The Misrule Missive is a once/year publication that started last year as my audition to be Chronicler.

It is a place for somewhat fun stuff not related to the usual business of Elfsea.

The truly important thing it contains is the list of things the really organized people are bringing to the December Moot Party (so the spontaneous people can get something that fits in at the last minute -- on the way to Moot).

I also take articles on lighter subjects. Mine this year is the reason gifts are given in January. HL Hanna had given in one on German Christmas traditions.

Last year's edition is on the website
     here:     http://www.elfsea.net/Misrule_Archives/Misrule%20Missive%201-1.pdf

al AERYN