[Elfsea] [Steppes] Fw: 12th night menu-

Emma Haldan emma.haldan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 15:25:58 PST 2008

My questions were also responded to by Sior Tomas and Sir Hrafn's gracious
Lady Elizabetta was also Janey on the Spot.

I think some of the reason why it seems like only one list is being hit, is
because people asking questions -- like me, for instance -- screwed up the
reply to all, and only sent to one list, and thus the answers either came to
us privately, or came to us on that one list.

So, basically, I think that one may be my bad....

Emma