[Elfsea] INDOOR Rapier Practice in Arlington

glen wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 6 09:40:57 PST 2008

As I previously announced, I will no longer be attending the Sunday afternoon practice in Saginaw.  I will instead be concentrating my efforts on one or two good large practices per month.  To that end...

This is your first reminder of the INDOOR rapier practice on Sunday, December 21, from 2:00 to 5:30 in the downstairs community room at the George W. Hawkes Central Library on 101 East Abrams Street in Arlington, Texas.  This is the same location where we have done demos for their Medieval Festival the last few years.

The room is large and carpeted and there are water fountains and restrooms right outside the door.  I ask that everyone attending please take a few minutes to brush the grass and leaves off your armor bags and make sure there is no mud on your shoes.  I want to leave the room as clean, or cleaner, when we leave as when we found it.

I have already had several people commit to this practice, it promises to be good one - and if it goes as well as I hope it does it may become a regular event.

Don Alaric Greythorne
Elfsea Rapier Marshal