[Elfsea] Misrule Missive - Last Call

Sandra Geil alexsandraeryn at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 15 13:44:31 PST 2008

What to send

WHAT ARE YOU BRINGING TO THE PARTY ON THURSDAY
---at the moment I have two responses and one of those is mine so I am not sure it counts. Would the organized please help out the organizationally challenged and give them something to work around -- unless all you want to eat is tortilla chips and salsa or BBQ [I could not resist]...

Articles - quirky but in keeping with the Yule/Misrule Theme is good

Artwork - again quirky but in keeping with the Yule/Misrule Theme

The upload will be tomorrow night [TUESDAY] before I go to bed.

al AERYN