[Elfsea] Loch Ruadh Brewer's Guild Stuff

Alric And Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Sun Dec 28 09:09:36 PST 2008

Greetings one and all!

Today at 1-ish a new batch of beer will be brewed and laid up at SideHill Keep  This brew will be a Honeyed Brown Ale.

You see I (like Padraig and a few others) am searching for a beer my Lady will actually like.  This one promises to be a fairly sweet ale, not very hoppy (not very bitter) and one which she may actually like.  Plus I need something to take to Gulf Wars.

So, the Brewing Guild, and anyone else who wishes to learn brewing or just visit for the making of the wort, is invited to SideHill Keep for the making of a new batch of beer.  Sidehill Keep is located in Burleson at 108 NE Rosamond St.

If there are enough attendees and the attendees like, I may even fire up the grill and try out the new rotisserie I received as a Yule gift.

Alric