[Elfsea] [Steppes] Pre Gulf Wars SEWING workshop

Traci traci at crimsonvision.net
Mon Feb 11 09:47:50 PST 2008

he will be hosting at our home I would like to offer a pre-Gulf Wars SEWING
workshop at the same time (Saturday, March 1st at Noon)!  I realized that
there are alot of us out there that will most likely be sewing in
preparation for War that weekend so why not sew together?  :)  I have three
sewing machines and a serger for use as well as an embroidery machine but
you'll have to bribe me for use of that one!  Heh!).

Anyways!  If you would like to come over and get some assistance on any
projects or just want some comradely while working away please contact me
directly off-list for my address.  If you know anyone who would be
interested in this workshop, please feel free to pass this along.

Elizabeta