[Elfsea] Sunday Rapier Practice - Irving, TX

Jhan Knebel rixende at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 12:18:26 PST 2008

Greetings fellow Rapier Fighters!

I am hosting a Private Practice (Open to everyone!). Elec Maire inghen Sean
found us a great location in Irving to check out. If this practice works out
I'd like to make it a regular SCA practice, but for the time being it will
be a Private Practice.

*Who:* All Interested Rapier Fighters and spectators. The more the merrier!

*What*: Fight until we are done, hopefully with some melee practice thrown
in for good measure

*Where:* Northwest Park  2800 Cheyenne Street Irving, TX

Meet in front of the Rec Center and we will decide where to fight once we
get there.

To get to the park, it is best to exit Esters, and go North.  At Ranier, the
next light past 183, take a right.  From Rainer, you will come to a stop
sign, that is Cheyene, take a left on Cheyene, and the park is just down on
the right past the elemetary school.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=2800+Cheyenne+St,+Irving,+TX+75062,+USA&sa=X&oi=map&ct=title

http://cityofirving.org/parks-and-recreation/facilities/northwest-recreation-center.html

*When:* This Sunday, February 17th at 2:00 pm

*Why:* Because we need to play together more often!

In Service,

Rixende